Residential & Commercial EPC's Hampshire & Berkshire

I'm a local and independent Domestic & Commercial Energy Assessor offering a friendly and professional service producing Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) and floor plans for properties throughout Hampshire & Berkshire including Winchester, Alresford, Southampton, Andover, Basingstoke, Romsey, Newbury, Hungerford, Theale and all the surrounding towns and villages.

As a fully qualified and accredited DEA, NDEA, SAP Assessor & DGDA, I am qualified & insured to produce Energy Performance Certificates and lodge them with the central Landmark register along with producing a full colour report which will be emailed or posted to you the same day as the Energy Assessment being carried out.

With a long background in the property arena and with a passion to help save our environment, I can also make recommendations to you on how to cut down on your energy bills or you can visit my EPC recommendations page.

Now in my 11th year of producing EPC’s for individual property owners, estate agents, letting agents, conveyancers, landlords and property managers, I have a wealth of knowledge and experience which I use to ensure your Energy Performance Certificate is professionally produced and delivered quickly and efficiently.

EPC Winchester & HampshireSo why do we now need EPC’s? Well the answer to that is because one of the largest contributors to our global warming is the carbon dioxide we expel from the energy our properties use and waste.

Because we all wish to reduce these emissions and our carbon footprint for a better life, (not to mention saving some money) an energy surveyor would need to evaluate your property to measure the impact it makes to our environment and to advise you of any improvements you could make to your property.

No matter the age or condition of your property, there is no pass or fail involved when producing an EPC for you. My job as an Energy Surveyor is to collect data and submit this to a central database, which in turn, produces the certificate for you, along with any recommendations for improving your energy savings & whether your property will benefit from the Green Deal finance initiative.

From 1st April 2012 any property owner wishing to install Solar PV Panels to their property, and benefit from the higher feed in tariffs, will need to have a valid EPC demonstrating their property is rated at band D or higher. Any properties lower than band D will need to install energy efficiency measures to bring their property up to or better than band D or they will only qualify for the lower Feed in Tariffs.

A good tip for when buying or renting a property is to look at the EPC graphs on the property particulars and compare the energy ratings for each property. The higher the rating, the lower the fuel bills and the cosier your home will be.

The EPC on resale & rental residential properties is currently valid for 10 years from date of issue and needs to be in place within 28 days of marketing your property.

Your EPC is required by law under a European Directive and the EPC Chart must be included with your property sale or rental particulars.

For more information regarding the EPC reports and legalities click here.

If you would like some professional and free advice on energy saving measures for your property, please visit the Energy Saving Trust at their informative website.

Residential & Commercial EPC Hampshire Green Deal Advisor Hampshire Qualified Energy Assessor Hampshire